Monday, July 13, 2009

Track 20 ( uplift, upward )

*Sips Tahitian Treat fruit punch and takes a handful of Salt and Sour potato chips* It's been a long time, I should'nt have left you...without a good rant to...whatever man. That was my feeble attempt to be hip. What's up y'all. I took some time to rewind myself, get behind myself.(No reach around )

As I went into my little funk I realized something. There's nothin' like tha love of people, to bring you through any and all situations. I mean... shit... when tha world looks like it won't cut you a break, people, no matter how good or bad seem to always bring out tha best in you.

When you reflect on life, you sometimes utter tha phrase, " There's always somebody who's got it worse" That phrase itself motorvates you,to be better than your situation dictates.When you observe tha human condition, it gives ya such a rush,to help others and be a better person. Even when it comes to tha bad in people, Those incidents make us rise to tha occasion,of being tha best. When you think about it, people around you can bring you out of your funk.

Now if your funk goes on a lot longer than it should, Go get yo azz some help.( There's nothin' wrong wit meds. Sheeeet... If you got some extra, you got my E-mail) Also never stop communicating wit people around you NO MATTER WHAT! Who knows, those people may end up saving your sanity.

Aiight enough of tha Tony Robbins ish. Time to get back to what I do best....makin' you somewhat uncomfortable (Tee Hee)

Want more of some of this life? Twitter me (no sex game) @ mayhemm09 and let's not forget Facebook. I wanna hear from ya.

No comments: