Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Freestyle. Pain Threshold.

" I could'nt help but notice your pain (my pain) it runs deep...share it wit me!" - So much pain. - Tupac.

Have ya ever woke up at bout' 4 in tha mornin', and felt a pain that you thought was gone? What I mean is, a pain that you've carried in your heart so intense, weather its been weeks, months ,or even days, this pain in ya heart won't seem to go away.

At some stage, we get to a certain point in our lives where we accept pain, as a part of tha territory. But what happens when certain types of pain become part of our makeup? of our exsistance? That's a question that has kind of phucked wit me, for a minute. We all are and will, deal wit situations that will cause us to go, to a dark place in our lives.

We all have different mechanisms we use in dealin' wit pain. Some choose humor, some choose to avoid others and bottle it up inside. Some actually take tha self destructive route. Whatever tha approach is, it seems that results are tha same...You will NEVA...NEVA... EVAR... shake that pain.

Oh yeah...you'll quiet tha voices in ya heart and head for a minute, but at some point in ya life, when ya least expect it, you will visit that dark place again. You know that sh*t's gonna happen sooo... take precautions and find a positive approach, in dealin wit that pain ( No, this aint tha "Dr. Phil" bullshit...its a suggestion. )

It's about doin' somethin to give that pain a voice, a yell, a motorvating factor. Sometimes tha pain we feel, if used in a helpful light, can propel us to do great sh*t. Some of tha best moments, as well as breakthroughs have stemmed from turnin' that negative energy into a positive drivin' force.

BOTTOM LINE: We all have to get better at harnessing that pain,into a positive force. Hell...look at me...There's not a phuckin' minute of tha day, that I don't think about ,a heart I broke , tha feelings I hurt, or a soul I did'nt help. But instead of pissin' and moanin' of how life dealt me these bad hands, I decided to make tha internets my therapy, my coping mechanism, my "voice" . (Not to mention it gives YOU a chance to go..."at least I aint that phucked up")

Please do sumthin' positve and turn that dark place into sumthin'somewhat lit. So when you do visit..you'll feel a little more secure. (Wow! did I say that sh*t?!?)


Aiight...Talk wit me @ FaceBook or Mayhemchild007@yahoo.com OR.... Follow this weird azz life on Twitter. (mayhemm09) ONE LOVE.



No comments: