Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ramblings: (Me and my GuhFriend)

Yeahh...dat's tha way I wanted to spell "Girlfriend". (Funny how Phuckas are quick to correct tha english language when written, but need spellcheck when textin')

I'm a lil high riiight now. My  Love and I, have taken are relationship, to tha next level. ya see..I never mentioned her in any of my posts, interviews, etc, due to the fact that, my baby likes the quiet life. Oh sure, sometimes she comes to work wit me, but she loves, to play tha background.

When I'm wit her, I consume her, as much as she consumes me. I embrace her flavor, as much as she embraces my soul.  I admit when I see her, a warm glow touches my essence. She looks at me, as if, to look through me. To see my travels, my thoughts, my soul, my being.  Maybe Love is to mild a term for what she does to me, for me, with me.

When she's around, tha world stands still. There's no other beings present, when she's around. My life for every second she's around, has a new breath, new meanin' new focus. As if i'm learnin' to breathe again, every breath counts. Love is word with many definitions, my feelings for her right now, Radiates each and every one of them.


I raise my glass, my life, my being, to toast to her now. For without her name on my lips, my life, my soul, my essence, is mute. Here's to you my lovely....




NYQUIL.

No comments: