Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Acapella: OverKill.

What's good people?!? With life tha way it is, ya wanna hear lyrics that speak to ya. With that said, with all tha violence, doom and gloom.. I came across some a song that reeeallly spoke to tha soul.

It's by tha band "Men at Work". (Don't judge..It's not what cha think.) Tha name of tha track is called OVERKILL. To me.. It speaks to tha uneasiness.. tha apprehension..tha hope. Tha lyrics are simple..but speaks on tha complex.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you...Men at Work's Overkill.



I can't get to sleep, I think about the implications.Of diving in too deep, And possibly the complications. Especially at night I worry over situations, I know will be alright, Perahaps its just my imagination.
Day after day it reappears...Night after night my heartbeat, shows the fear. Ghosts appear and fade away.

Alone between the sheets, Only brings exasperation. It's time to walk the streets, Smell the desperation. At least there's pretty lights...And though there's little variation, It nullifies the night...From overkill. Day after day it reappears, Night after night my heartbeat, shows the fear. Ghosts appear and fade away.

I can't get to sleep...I think about the implications.Of diving in too deep, And possibly the complications. Especially at night, I worry over situations. I know will be alright... It's just overkill. Day after day it reappears...Night after night my heartbeat, shows the fear. Ghosts appear and fade away.



mayhemmchild007@yahoo.com www.facebook.com/matt.lloyd3 www.twitter.com/mayhemm09 ONE LOVE.

No comments: