Thursday, October 1, 2009

Acapella: Twisted./Love lamented.



If don't like tha subject of Love and intense longing/heartache, Ya need to skip to some other shit I wrote, on this blog. Have ya ever had love come and go in such a way, that it seems surreal that..you were in love?

I believe that's happened to me. After some intense thought, brought about by a migraine, I come to realize something...uh...disturbing.

That without some sort of love, whether it's friends, family, physical or mental..life is so incomplete. Sure...you'll find substitutes, like work, school or destructive shit to fill that void. But, there's no real substitute, for that "drug" we crave so bad.

I'm forced to live wit that reality. Keep in mind, I did'nt lose my love, due to cheatin' or dumb shit. Simply put...in my opinion..she outgrew me. As a person, you have to at one point, come to grips that sometimes your loved one makes strides that you either can't keep up wit, or you're too immature to catch up to.

This brings me to my heartache. As much as I have to let her go...does'nt mean she does'nt still have her nails, in my soul. Tha lyrics to this Chaka Khan song.."Twisted" I knew since, I was about 11 or 12. It's almost like god had me, to keep this song close, for this occasion.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you (And her.) "Twisted" by Chaka Khan.


Here, certified unsound... I feel like you There's someone I've found, so far she's true. Out of me there's a voice which keeps calling... I'm hiding alone, crazy I know, and I am tied to your strings and twisted. I'm just waiting to show the others who know. And I am tied to your strings and twisted.

So medication still the devil in me. So into make believe, your smile I see. Out of me there's a voice which keeps calling I'm hiding alone... crazy I know, and I am tied to your strings and twisted I'm just waiting to show the others who know. That I am tied to your strings and twisted.

Hold me.. in this tiny room sedated here I'll stay. Next to me, I beg of you, don't throw the key away. Out of me there's a voice which keeps calling I'm hiding alone... crazy I know, and I am Tied to your strings and twisted. I'm just waiting to show... the others who know That I am tied to your strings and twisted. I'm hiding alone, crazy I know, and I am tied to your strings and twisted.

I'm just waiting to show all the others who know. That I am tied to your strings and twisted. I'm going crazy, girl, look out (Tied to your strings and twisted) Look out, girl.

Wow..I don't know what's more painful....typin' this or livin' this.



mayhemchild007@yahoo.com www.twitter.com/mayhemm09 www.facebook.com/matt.lloyd3

No comments: