Sunday, May 24, 2009

Track 2.(could'nt sleep)

Aiight, I know I said I was going to make my debut on June 8th, but shit, I could'nt sleep so here I am. Anywhoo, I must be in a world of weird to choose this particular forum, to help myself. If you're lookin for some thought provoking ish, take yo ass to Huffington Post or those other strong scented opinion forums.



My shit is strictly from tha heart. I write for theraputic purposes, not for tha shock value. Yes I have opinions, but like assholes everybody has one. Mine are tapered with sometimes funny shit. Ok, come on would you rather read about the same celebrity train wrecks, or of someone who walks among you, going through the same ish you are, if not more. So if you think your life is complicated, in disarray on just that f***ked up.... please tune in. Its cheaper than those doctors on WebMD. My shit is'nt Chaucer, it just flows.



If ya curiosity is piqued, then follow me on Twitter as well. (mayhemm09) Damn, a grown ass man even typing Twitter is wrong. Well, this is what you get when you listen to Eminem's song "beautiful" too many times in a weekend. Tune in on Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays to see if i'm makin any breakthoughs or slippin even further. Who knows maybe, in a jedi mind trick way you can help yourself. Don't forget tha Twitter. Til then.........

No comments: