Friday, May 29, 2009

Track 5. (Friday's reflection pool)

Hi ho people! thank god it's Friday up in this biznitch. (how ethnic huh?)Well, as I started puttin' together my thoughts for this one, I believe the best approach for what I have to say to say is to be blunt. BE FRIGGIN THANKFUL DAMMIT!!!! Ahhh, they heard me throughout the "Stop and Shop".

Everybody is goin' through sumthing. Whether it's bills, car troubles, or the relationshits (see other post) you got sumthing on ya plate. But whatever it is ya gotta believe that its gonna get better! Also, s**t could be worse. Take it from a guy who works at tha "Stop and Shop" .The kids on those Save tha children ads get paid more than me. ( and i'm a college graduminate)

On top of that I'm at that age where, I care for BOTH of my parents. Yeah at some point you will face, or have faced what i'm goin through. On the other hand, I know my s**t could've been worse, I could be Spencer Pratt. (come on.... I'm not playin)

So as you venture out amongst us this weekend, jus know that SOMEBODY does care, and SOMEBODY will always have it worse. But keep ya friggin head up.


If ya reeeeeallly want to feel better about yo life... follow my azz (no homo) on Twitter. My life could be sum theraputic shit.

No comments: