Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Track 13. (Realest ish i've wrote...so far)

As I sit here putting together my thoughts ( yeah I know, good luck right?) I believe I've just had the most solid breakthrough of my therapy so far. Bottom line.. I really could give two s**ts what people think about me. I have decided that you can't please anybody, let alone everybody.

When I started writing this life for all to see, I knew there would be a fair amount of criticism.I just was'nt prepared for all tha "what ifs". What if people read it and don't like it ? What if someone who knows me sees this? What if people start to judge me differently? Truth of tha matter is, I started this project because I needed to put my ideas and feelings somewhere, so I did'nt end up as a damn statistic.So It was'nt to become famous, or tha bullshit trappings of any of that. I need to give my emotions a voice.

I know those that know me or have known me, will say it's all bullshit ( you notice i'm spellin' out tha cusswords. Hmm controversial ) Look, Let's get this out tha way.... I'M F**KIN HUMAN! GET IT?!? yes, I've hurt people. Yes, I've cheated on girlfriends, Yes i've done some other shit, fit for cable. But it's tha better man who can admit what he's done and accept, than to go through life with denial and never change. I have started to put my best foot forward for obtaining piece of mind. I believe this is a good start.

I will continue to give my soul a place to talk. ( Name a mofo that would put his soul out there to be disected.) But, if someone does read this and takes something from it, or it helps one person, it would be like Christmas for me.

As for those with a negative point of view of me or the writing, Before you can judge, look inward first And tell me.... Do you have the stones to put your OWN life out here for all to see. Yeah, I did'nt friggin think so.





On a happy-ass note, Hey follow on Twitter (mayhemm09) It's friggin interesting. Also facebook is tha ish. ONE LOVE. ( hell yeah i'll shout that! )











I





No comments: