Thursday, July 2, 2009

Freestyle (Summer huh? )

Ya know... as I sit here and watch "Enter tha Dragon" sippin' on my Tahitian Treat Fruit punch,a thought occurred to me. Fourth of july ain't what it used to be.

Remember the very thought of blowin' some ish up,was all you needed to get up that day. Tha bbq, tha family coming over, tha liquor flowin' to tha point,you knew some harmless (Although embarassin' ) ish was goin' to happen. (Like tha time my uncle thought he could be Dr.J. And he ended up needin a doctor.)All in all,It was a good time had by all. And tha fireworks....mannn tha fireworks....sheeeeet.

Now, with tha money troubles, weird azz weather, and of course...we just don't know how to act any friggin more, we don't enjoy like we used to.

Well this holiday change that ish!!!! Go out get some food, get some drink, get some (Fill in tha blank)!!!! but make sure you make some contact with friends and family.Also use some damn REAL fireworks!!! Not jus' lil Dayron's sparklers, some M80's, Cherry bombs, hell, Go yer hands on tha ish they use in third world countries. ( Adult supervision required )

So whatever you do, Make this fourth a great one and let me know how it goes.

Twitter me (no sex ish ) @ mayhemm09 and Facebook me (Not on tha first date)

No comments: