Thursday, June 18, 2009

For tha stressed out. (Interlude)

I was catchin' up on tha latest in tha news (o.k. tha Television section but I skimmed tha rest ) and I found a really disturbin' trend. It seems that for most of us going through tryin' times, we get tha notion not to stick around, to see how those times work out. Suicide seems to be tha choice that most are choosing.

Now i'm not gonna rattle off statistics and graphs, and all that other ish that would show that I have a modicum of intelligence. Eff that. ( I only have 30 minutes for lunch ) I'm not goin' to get into all tha religious aspects of it either. What I will touch upon is somethin' a lot of people need to believe, once they start havin these thoughts: S**T GETS BETTER!!! And...uh..NOTHIN' IS THAT FRIGGIN BAD!!!

Now i'm not gonna sit here and act like I know every facet of your life. But take it from a guy wit' a dead end azz job, TWO count em' two sick parents, and a host of insecurities and everyday ish. I should've overdosed on Flintstones chewables ( That's right I probably could'nt get suicide right either ) long ago.

Look this ain't no PSA. I'm just tellin you that WHATEVER you're goin through, just talk to somebody. ( Hell, e-mail or Twitter me ) People don't have to solve what's goin' on wit' you, but they can listen. Sometimes just talkin' to someone, tha answer to what you're goin' through is clearer. You gotta keep yourself in tune to yourself. You are the only one that can make YOU better. Besides if you need help (REAL therapy. Not my blue collar ish. ) that's not a bad thing. Just stick around will ya? some of us care.

As for those who thrive on seeing others fall...EFF EM'. sticking around is tha best revenge.



As I said, if need someone to listen or even laugh wit ( no singles ad! ) Twitter me @ mayhemm09 or Facebook (look right) I'm not a certified therapist but, listenin' and typin' don't cost shit.









No comments: