Monday, January 11, 2010

Track 31. My Pulpit. My Sermon.

What better way to start off tha new year than to go to church. In this case, this is my sanctuary.I feel that I would'nt be me, if I did'nt tell some of ya'll, about cha selves.Church has always provided a honest, uplifting and euphoric atmosphere,to be yo-self. Well for this nugget of a post i'm providing that type of environment for all involved.Sit up straight,and take away from this what cha can.


- Is it necessary to throw shadow on someone else's happiness, even though it has nothin' to do wit you?!? For some, it's sooo easy to criticize and BackSeat drive errrybody's else's thought process.


If it does'nt impact you, why follow it so closely and talk about it so harshly? No one EVER gets up in tha morning, expecting that sometime that day, they will fail at a task. Some people need to feel validated. Look...I may talk about some folks, but I usually go after tha phuckas that have a tad more ego than they should. Men and women are never phyically ugly to me, it's their attitudes that make them that way.


Tha world is a beautiful, remarkable, battered and bruised place. Try to give a hand up, instead a foot down.(Seee..this positive sh!t is gettin' me to be a "Jerry's Kid")


- This is for those who, under all circumstances, are steadily striving to achieve, and be themselves.



I admire anyone who continues to walk their chosen path, and do it wit conviction. Whether it's school, a personal hardship or achieving success in a profession, ( Like this Bein' a writer sh!t.)Walk that path, wit you head held high. You will master that path. You will take each aspect of your life higher, forward and further.

(I can't stay on this "ABC Family Channel" path for too long.)



There ya have it. Ya realize, i'll be back to my usual unpredictable Shenanigans soon. Just wanted you to see that "Sinners have soul too..."



Ecclesiastes 9:11
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.



Some of you needed that. (Don't ask how I know.)



mayhemchild007@yahoo.com www.facebook.com/matt.lloyd3 follow me on tha twitter. www.twitter.com/mayhemm09








No comments: