Friday, June 5, 2009

Track 11. ( It's Friday already?)

Yeahh!! YooooHoo! it's Friday babyyy!!*starts doin' robot dance* Now that i've found my Xanax smoothie, let me be realistic about my, oh so friggin' exciting Friday. For most Friday is tha spring board into tha sin and debauchery, that is tha weekend. For those of us that started sinnin' early in life....er..uh... not sooo much.

Given tha state of tha world today,tha economic climate, and tha very high douchebaggery,coonery,and beanery levels ( oh yeah mofos I covered everybody!) goin' out ain't what it used to be. It's not enough that you have to look a certain way for tha club life, but s**t, I gotta pay almost a mortgage, and 10% of a car note, to get a descent buzz. (happy endin' sold separately) I'm sorry but why would I pay to go out and possibly socialize with tha above mentioned levels, when usually some ish breaks out, and ruins a night of possibilities. ( S**t!! who's kiddin' who, possibilities was in your 20's, now you'll be lucky if Cinemax is showin' sumthin wit tha word NAKED in tha title)

Then there's dating,.....That's for another Friday. Which leads me to tha number one passtime for most people, tha internets!!! It's safe, it's convenient, hell.. you can play drinkin' games online! ( for you mofos... seek help ) It lacks tha true human interaction, but you can control tha levels of douchebaggery,coonery,and beanery. As for tha possibilities, you will friggin' hurt yourself!!(Name sumthin that is'nt nekked on tha net'. R.I.P. Cinemax)

Still, everybody needs some human interaction. Go out somewhere whether it's errands or entertainment, do sumthin'. Mingle among us and learn sumthin'. For some of us staring down 40, practice moderation wit' whatever ya do. You may look like you need to be on "To catch a predator" if you're still tryin' to deal wit' tha' young-uns.And young-uns, be f***in more careful. Too many of ya are takin' this party s**t too friggin' far ( moderation mofos. ..look it up)


Now if you'll excuse me... I need to do that search for anythin' wit tha' word nekked in it ( Hmm..what's this...2 gurls 1 cup...sounds...ewwww)

Want some company? ( no sex ad ) Follow me on Twitter. mayhemm09. Also Facebook me. Stay tuned for more of my ramblin'







No comments: