Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Track 9. ( Don't get all weepy on me...)

As I am in the produce aisle of tha "Stop and Shop", I had to stop to drop you this line. It could be the smell of the beets goin bad, or that "old man storm's a brewin'" thing I got but, I just wanted you to know that...... YOU FRIGGIN MATTER!!!!!!!

I know, I know i'm shoutin' again. (Mental note: increase Zoloft to "rainman" dosage) I just have this feelin' that some of you, don't know how much you matter to this world. We all have that recurring thought, about what tha world would be like if we jus' disappear. Well let me tell ya.... It would'nt be as interestin' or radiant.

Look, I know tha s**t sounds sappy, but it's tha truth. Ya gotta realize that, as much as you need to be around, other people depend on you as well. They may not articulate it, but they do. Bottom line, tha world looks, feels and errrr...uhhh.... smells better with you in it.

( Try Beano for that gas thing, and we'll talk)

Aight, i've done my Tony Robbins impression for tha day. Stay safe. Also give me sum feedback. Ya see tha e-mail address. What do ya want me to say? thoughts? Don't forget...this is my therapy. To hear from others, helps and heals all.


Ohhhh... yeah.... catch me on tha Twitter thingy. ( jus sign up it's friggin' free.) mayhemm09.

No comments: